Totally different from the traditional outlet flex hose.
Fold down (hide) the water outlet when the unit is not in operation.
Fold out the water outlet when the unit is in operation.
* This option is not available for AMS 2000S.
Durable metal outlet hose.
Bendable and 360° rotatable
* This option is not available for AMS 2000.
Electrode polarity changes to the opposite direction after every use that it prevents the scale build-up on electrolytic cells in advance.
Due to this feature, only the choice of water (alkaline, acidic, or purified) comes out of the water outlet.
The latest patented watercell cleaning system.
7-color indication for 7 different pH levels.
It helps you recognize the pH level of chosen water.
Voice guide upon pushing each button.
Voice and melody sound upon ACW output.
Precise water flow control
LED light around the knob gives convenience for night time use
The LCD display provides full information needed for the unit operation.
(Filter Life, Original Filter Recognition, Disorder Notice, Voice & Melody, Generated Water Indication, Chosen pH Level, Temperature, Water Flow Pressure)
Accepts only the filter from Alkamedi.
No ionization process (alkaline & acidic water) is made when an inauthentic filter is used.
Hassel free filter replacement.
- Unit operation stops when the inflow water rate is too low.
- Unit operation stops when the water temperature is too high.
- Original filter self-recognition.
- Repair icon appears when an error is detected.
- Voice guide upon every pH level selection.
- Melody plays when undrinkable acidic water generates.
- 5 electrode plates and 4 diaphragm.
- After operation, remained water inside of unit is automatically drained out
- Continuous alkaline or acidic water generation without interruption.
- Electrode polarity and water flow direction automatically changes.
- The unit changes the input voltage based on the characteristics of incoming water that the pH of dispensed water stays the same regardless of water type.
|Manufacture Permission No. ||KFDA No.2670 |
|Product / Model No. ||Alkaline Water Producing Equipment / AMS 2000(S) * (S) means “With Flexible Spout.” |
|Input Voltage/Power Consumption ||AC230V / 50Hz (Other electrical standards are available on demand)|
|Dimension / Weight ||345 x 240 x 150(mm) / about 5.4Kg [ (13.58 x 9.44 x 5.90(in) / 11.9lbs ] |
|Applicable Water Pressure/Temp. ||0.7~5kgf/cm2 ( 0.069~0.49MPa ) / 5 ~ 30℃ ( 41~86 ℉ ) |
|Operation Type / Means||Operation Knob(Water Supply On/Off) & Push Buttons |
|Method ||Continuous Electrolysis (pH Range : Alkaline : pH 8.5~ 10, Acidic : pH 5.5 ~6.5) |
|Electrolysis Levels ||Total 7 Levels ( Alkaline 4 + Purified + Acidic 2 ) with 7 Color Display |
|Cleaning Device ||Automatic Cleaning System (No waiting interval / Patented) |
|Electrode Materials ||5 Platinized Titanium Plates (0.1μ Platinum Coating) |
|Filter ||Replacement ||Easily replaceable cartridge with Authentic Filter Recognizer |
|Lifespan/Capacity ||About 3,600 ℓ based on Chloroform (around 6~8 months) within 1 year|
|Lifespan Indicator ||Icon on LCD Display Screen |
|Hot Water Inflow Detector||Built-in Bimetallic Temperature Sensor |
|Water Supply ||Direct connection to a faucet or water supply line |
|Selective Voice Guide ||9 languages (Korean, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Chinese, Polish) |